Monday, November 10, 2008

Random Weight Update

Soooo... never one to you know forget anything (bahahahaha...) I thought I would update you. I made a "pledge" (wha?) to lose 10 lbs by the time I returned to work which was last Thursday or so. I set the goal several weeks ago. I started out actually trying but quickly gave that up. I totally could make the time to get fit but I am fricking lazy and cannot seem to stick to anything lately. SO I did NOT make it to the goal. This is not a surprise, nor a disappointment. I would be upset if, ah, I actually tried and did not get down to the goal weight. I got within four pounds of the goal weight which I do feel good about.

I am still going to try lose that last 4 lbs and then the next ten by the time we go to Disney in February.

I am not holding my breath but I have to say that it has been ten thousand (really!) times easier to lose the weight this time. The craziest part of trying to lose weight this time around is that it took me TWO years to get to the weight I am at today after giving birth to Matthew! Kooky. After I had Matthew I thought that breast feeding meant I could eat full fat yogurt, granola and an entire half of a pizza on a daily or weekly basis. I would bake cookies and eat half the batch! I am not as freaked out about my milk supply as I was with Matthew. There is no reason behind this I am just not as freaked out. I have been working on portion sizes and trying to eat healthier snacks. It has just been easier to get back to being healthy this time and I have no idea why.

Anyway, while I am happy where I am weight wise I am looking forward to the next 14 pounds melting away... however I think I am going to need to start putting some effort forth to get there. Sigh. I have to say that I do like the ice cream "diet" better...
Post a Comment