Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What the Photo Really Says!!


Marisa: What the heck is going on Momma? A tree inside? They are supposed to be outside... DUH!
Me: I know Darling but it is a tradition.
Marisa: And what is with all those shiny bows and crinkly wrapping paper anyway? I think it is a load of hooey that I am NOT allowed to put ANY of it in my mouth. Dang.
Me: CHOKING HAZARD. CHOKING HAZARD. GAHHHH MUST BABY PROOF HOUSE NOW!
Daddy: ...


Marisa: I am SO cute wearing my Christmas outfit that my cousins and brother both wore before me but dude this thing is too short for my long old legs. And that bib thing - what door knob thought this thing up anyway?! Also, check out ma hair!
Me: SUFFOCATION HAZARD. SUFFOCATION HAZARD! TAKE OUTFIT OFF NOW!


Matthew: Hey Mom! Look at me I am like 6 feet tall!
OR
My 3 year old precariously perched on a wall with a fall that would likely result in the three year old being impaled on a twinkle light reindeer while Daddy just leaves him there (which is kind of how we felt about said 3 year old that day...)


Marisa: Holy crap it is cold out there.
Me: It is baby doll.
Marisa: Please do not take this coat with the stupid ears off me. It is so cold there are PENGUINS over there!!! Look! SCARY PENGUINS!!!


Santana: Look lady, I know you love me but open this door. I need to pee and I WILL pee on your bed if you don't let me out...
Me: AH dog I am pumping which means I am sort of UNavailable to help you. BUT in lieu of letting you out to go pee I am in the position to take numerous flash photos of you further blinding you and likely making you wish you had just peed on the bed instead...
Santana: I still have it, don't I?

Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment