Okay I finally had a chance to do this and I have to admit doing it was fun but also the answers are priceless (not just for Matthew but all of the others I have seen as well!)
1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Get Ready for Bed"
2. What makes mom happy?
Kisses and hugs
3. What makes mom sad?
When you cry
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Making a silly face
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6. How old is your mom?
"I do not know how old are you. You are NOT old. You do not have old hair yet."
7. How tall is your mom?
"This tall" and he put his arm up right in front of his body but then he said "you are not that tall" . He put his arm up high above his head and said "because Daddy is taller then you"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Take care of Marisa, some times.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
That I washed all the dishes
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Everything then he said "you are very good at somethings but not all things"
13. What does your mom do for a job?
14.What is your mom’s favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
"Picking all the cherries from the cherry tree" (I have NO clue what this means...)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Drive in our carrot car (LONG story... having to do with our garden this summer, I think, she types vaguely.)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both do not have long hair, and the same colored eyes
19. How are you and your mom different?
"Our hair is different because I have red blond hair and you don't"
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
He said "he just thinks about it"
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That he (Kevin) is different from me
22. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?