Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Christinology*

Kelly-olgy sent me. I'm hoping you'll fill this out about yourself. I would love to find out more about you! Copy this, paste into the comments or your own blog, replace my answers with yours and re-post this as your name followed by "ology".

*********** FOODOLOGY***************

What is your salad dressing of choice? Unusual ones like Lime Vinaigrette

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Scholars

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Pizza

What are your pizza toppings of choice? Cheese, sun dried Tomatoes, spinach

what do you like to put on your toast? Butter and sugar free jam

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

How many televisions are in your house? 2

What color is your cell phone? Grayish

Do you have an iPod? Yup, in the market for 2nd one ;)

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A tooth, blood, splinters by the ton when I was a kid, my brain during and after pregnancy!

What is the last heavy item you lifted? Matthew

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Not to my knowledge…

************BULLOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Sure

If you could change your name what would you change it to? Naw

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yeah umm I would have to say HELL NO.

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Summer

Holiday? Christmas

Day of the week? Saturday & Sunday are toss ups… I like both a lot.

Month? June

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? Always

Mood? Not up, not down – just here!

What are you listening to? Caryl, Michael and Katie talking on the phone

Current worry? No worries right at this moment – generally having the time to enjoy my kids and keep my life in order and do a good job at work

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? Marisa’s room

What's the last movie you saw? (Blank look) I had to consult Netflix which is just pathetic but once I saw what movie it was I was upset that I forgot (see also brain is leaking from my ear) MILK – it is SO good you have to see it if you have not!!!

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? CRAP… embarrassingly SEVEN

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? No like 1999 right before I broke it off with the ‘Asshole’

Last person you talked to? Kevin

Last person you hugged? Marisa

Do you always answer your phone? Hell NO

It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? Text what?

If you could change your eye color what would it be? I like my color – no changes for me

Do you own a digital camera? Yes

Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes

Favorite Christmas song(s)? Silver Bells

What's on your wish list for your birthday? Nano with the Nike chip

Can you do push ups? Sure the girlie kind and maybe a few of the regular kind

Can you do the splits? Yes but it would hurt like HELL afterward (Why do I know this you might be asking yourself? Yeah so it was recently that I tried…)

Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Nervous for my kids

Do you have any saved texts? Texts from like books? I mean I have never written a book… OHH TEXT MESSAGES. Then the answer would still be no.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Nope

Do you have an accent? I don’t believe so but I can TOTALLY flip in to a CALIFORNIA “accent” like that (I say snapping my fingers)

What is the last movie to make you cry? Milk (don’t ask…)

Plans tonight? Hanging with Marisa Moo while Matthew is at Swim class, then a run, then to bed jiggity jig

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? ABSOLUTELY

Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Nothing but I added some shit to my Amazon wish list, does that count?

Have you ever been given roses? Yes

Met someone who changed your life? Yes

How will you bring in the New Year? Not sure… I am thinking about going to Seattle with one of the kids to celebrate my mom’s 70th birthday so if I did that I would be hanging with my mom at her house.

What song represents you? Three Little Birds by Bob Marley

Name two people who might complete this? ???

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? YES – I have so many questions about history and I want to know what the hell my parents were like and my grandparents but I would only want to go back in time to be a fly on the wall, not to participate and I would want to come back to present time as I know it now. I have put WAY to much thought into this over the years!!!

Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yup

Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Yes (1 tat) and count ‘em folks 7 piercings (to my ears – minds out of the gutter!) I had my belly button pierced twice as well but thankfully I do not any more. FREAK SHOW.

Does anyone love you? God I hope so!

Would you be a pirate? Heck yeah but only for the treasure and the pillaging!

What songs do you sing in the shower? I do not sing but I usually listen to NPR and I talk back to the radio… What? It is normal.

Ever had someone sing to you? Ummm not that I recall but maybe drunkenly...

When did you last cry? Yesterday morning (when we dropped Matthew off at school)

Do you like to cuddle? Of course

Have you held hands with anyone today? Yes

Who was the last person you took a picture of? Matthew

Are most of the friends in your life new or old? A mixture

Do you like pulpy orange juice? I am game if it is good juice

What is something your friends make fun of you for? Jeepers… what do they NOT make fun of me about. Maybe my stellar up to date lingo like YO and word and JEEPERS? Self deprecating to the end.

My ability to stick my feet (YES BOTH OF THEM) in my mouth.

My lack of ability to be on time for just about anything.

My inability to hold any kind of alcohol.

My inability to community besides by email or blog. However in the same damn vein – the fact that I own a cell phone that is a dinosaur which actually being nice to the thing and that I have no clue about texting, answering that phone and that I do not really particularly care which is weird given my unadulterated love of technological gadgets.

Okay see this is a long ass list – I will stop here. Now. Oh shit okay I like to talk (write) too much. BYE!

*If you are reading this in your reader I posted it before rereading it and realized there were a vast amount of spelling and grammer errors so err ah SORRY!
Post a Comment