Monday, October 5, 2009

Stat Queen

I was curious about something and because yo I have all the time in the world. Also, because my brain is moderately functional... okay okay I get it barely functioning here are the stats I looked into.

I started blogging March 1, 2007 with Welcome to Our World and I am still blogging on this one as of October 5, 2009.

I have written a total of 604 published posts (605!) I would be terrified to know how many unpublished posts, probably some where midway between 1,000 and 2,000. I like to write, filter and NOT publish which is probably a good thing.

Though it is likely I ought to practice writing and filtering more often because there are posts where I know I hit publish and think (in no particular order) 'oh fuckity fuck yada yada that was probably taken the wrong way gaw kicking self inserting foot'. Fun times people fun times. I just lurve to blog.

Quick insert my cute kid to change the topic. He is making kind of a freaky face but this was the best face I could get him to make after we played hair stylist in the bathroom on Saturday. In my defence, Marisa is not quite ready for a "hair do" and HE asked for it so I did it.

We did a short 'hawk cause my kid totally can rock a hawk and he was wearing his kick ass Halloween spider shirt.



And in this one he just wanted me to tell you he is really into Monster trucks this week. Like obessively into them... along with Scooby Doo and super heros. Still rocking the hawk tho!
Post a Comment