Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Park: Marisa Edition

The1st two photos are not from our day at the park.
The day before maybe?
Honestly, I have no idea what is going on here
but it cracks me up.
Like father, like daughter?
She could be contemplating the sun BEATING down on her head
OR
she is thinking about her next meal (this is likely!)
OR
that the sun really does rise and set over Matthew's head (ahhh...)
She SO wants to make herself move. 
Matthew STILL does not even like to TRY to make the swing move.
Apparently swinging is her thing!
We all actually spent the bulk of our time at the park doing this.
She is working on her squat technique!
She heard how all the cool blogger are into Crossfit ;)
Marisa is at that awkward age where she is too busy to really look at the camera
so I spend a lot of time waving my arms and calling her name in a really annoying fashion.
GAW, I am THAT Mom.  FTLOG.
So yesterday you got me just dorking up the photo
TODAY MY ASS!  WEE-HA the fun never stops...
Yup, she's a keeper. 
I find it hard to believe that she will be two in a couple of weeks. 
I love my wee bug so very much.
Post a Comment