Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Letter

Dear Full Moon/Karma/Devil,

Either go away or come back, full moon.  Karma, I've had just about enough of your shenanigans.  And devil, well, devil I think you need to be exorcised NOW.  Whatever it takes to get my happy sweet little red headed girl BACK.  The screaming whiny version is not near as much fun as the cute smile-y one.  Also, that one sleeps WAY better and does not pinch/bite/kick.

Waking up at 4:00 AM this morning was neither funny nor fun, thankyouverymuch.

And what is with the eating situation?  Seriously one more eye roll and complaint about the food (including pizza from "my favorite pizza place") from the five year old and I swear to you I am going to need to be committed. 

Also, if I am going through early menopause or this is what menopause might be like I am screwed because I have not slept in weeks, and not JUST because both of my kids do not sleep, but simply because I CANNOT SLEEP and I lie half awake and oddly uncomfortable and with this awful helpless feeling.  It is really starting to piss me off.

Finally, can we talk about the weather?  This heat is lovely and I am totally NOT complaining because the alternative is snow and winter but it is adding to my already on the edge sense of well being and I am about to snap.  Please rain or cool off just a tad, mmmkay??

I am begging you kindly and with love.  SLEEP is all I ask and maybe a touch of rain to cool things off.  Possibly less whining.  Also, please tell me I am not going through early menopause.

Thanks a whole bunch. 

Love and kisses and hugs (except not to you devil boy, you can jump off of a bridge),

Christina
Post a Comment