Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finders Keepers

Some times I just write bullshit on here. 
Just ramblings about my life, crap that is kind of not really that important to me at all
but
I would rather write about that stuff, the stuff that is really brewing inside me. 
The stuff I think about when I am running alone on a hot summer's night
and
I start to remember the past that hurts
or
I let my mind wander forward to the future that seems endless
and
the present that seems fucking amazing and unreal. 
I feel like I want to say more and be more true to myself here
and
not just ramble on about things that matter but not that much.

I want this place to be very important and special more often, again.

"You just have to see that love is wrapped in beauty
and hidden away in between the seconds of your life.
If you don't stop for a minute, you might miss it"
Post a Comment