Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meme Fun

I'll be the one in heels posted this meme.  I thought it might fun since I do not feel much like writing these days and also umm I think my two readers would like a break from my random ramblings!

Six Things I Could Live Without, but It Wouldn't be Pretty:
1. Make-up
2. My daily shower
3. The car (s)
4. The television
5. Running
6. Coffee

Six Movies I’ve Never Seen Before
1. Hairspray
2. Chicago
3. Moulin Rouge
4. Dances with the Wolves
5. Lost in Translation
6. Blood Diamond

Six of My Pet Peeves
1. The dogs barking at seemingly NOTHING all evening long
2. When people see a police car on the highway and EVERYONE slows down en masse even if they are already doing the speed limit
3. Clutter on the counter tops
4. People who try too hard to be cool OR keeping up with the Jones attitude
5. Cleaning bathrooms
6. Mosquitoes

Six Things I Really Love Doing
1. Reading
2. Writing
3. Baking
4. Hanging out with Kevin and the kids
5. Eating ice cream/pizza
6. Laughing

Six TV Shows I Enjoy
1. Friday Night Lights
2. The Amazing Race
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. American Pickers
5. History Detectives
6. Masterpiece Theater (SHUT. UP.)

Six Jobs I Have Held
1. TCBY Fro Yo extraordinaire
2. Country Club Swim Coach
3. Fitness Instructor at the YMCA
4. Jilbert’s Dairy Ice Cream scooper
5. Subway Artist
6. Caribou Coffee barista

Six Books I've Never Read
1. Pride & Prejudice
2. The Help
3. The Girl Who Played With Fire trilogy (?)/book series (?)
4. Lord of the Rings
5. Eat Pray Love
6. Walden

Six Movies I will ALWAYS Watch That Prove I'm Totally Shallow
1. Grease
2. Pretty and Pink
3. The Breakfast Club
4. Footloose
5. Please Don’t Eat the Daisies
6. Breakfast at Tiffany’s
(I am not sure if these movies prove I am shallow but I would/could watch them over and over again and there is nothing serious about them, just light, fun, comedy and 80s silliness or great songs/singing.  Is that shallow?)
Post a Comment