Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Days Behind

Day 04 → Something you have to forgive someone for.
I forgive my mom.

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life.
I hope to travel to Europe.  I want to see where my Mom grew up in the Hague (NL) and I want to go to the part of Italy where my Grandfather was from and I would like to go to Poland to see where my Granny was from.  I want to go Germany to see where K's grandparents lived.  I want to visit England because that is where I have many relatives (cousins).  I want to see Scotland and Ireland and the Swiss Alps and the Ukraine.  I want to see a part of the world that I feel very tied to due to family, genetics and yet I have never ever seen except through photos and words and genetics. 

Day 06 → Something you hope you never have to do.
I cannot even put that thought into writing.  I just hope I never have to do it...
Post a Comment