Thursday, October 21, 2010

Letting Go

Day 10 → Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn’t know.

Aww man, I cannot publicly comment on this so I just won't. 

I know who these people are.

I have to say that I would never in a million years wish I did
not know someone.  I think all people come into and go out of
our lives for a reason.  I think all people lend themselves to a need
in that moment.  I think it is shitty how some people can discard
others like a worn out pair of pants.  But even when I feel sad about
being treated that way I still hold those kinds of people in my heart. 
I still pray for them and hope them the best; I believe people like this
do not realize, or maybe do not want to see, that they made a difference
and so we move on.


Distracting Fall Day Photo  :)
Post a Comment