Monday, January 17, 2011

Tea Partiers

Latest greatest adventure for Missy: The tea party!
Some times we do very little
Other times we have lots of time
to do it up right
and invite our friends
and make beautiful treats.
She actually moved Fairy Kayla
behind Stella so she could be in the photo!
This is actually one of my favorite things to play.
I get into character.
Complete with extended pinkie
when I drink my pretend tea!
Missy clearly LOVES tea party time as well!
Yummers.
Wishing they were real!
She gave the babies milk
and she wanted juice herself.
I drank some well caffeinated tea!
Come tea party with me
WOOO - HOOO!
Baby Stella is underwhelmed by the whole process.
And she is still being forced to wear her ladybug costume.
Poor thing.
Missy says "Tea Party Time totally ROCKS!"
Happy MLK Day, y'all!
"If a man hasn't discovered something that he will die for, he isn't fit to live."
Post a Comment