Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weal Skates

So we are going back
to the backyard.
Seriously.
Missy decided she wanted to dump
her double runners
for a challenge.
"Weal skates"
And so like she has been skating
since she came out of the womb
I present
Missy on weal skates.
She started out with a chair for assistance.
In minutes, she kicked the chair to the curb
at the ripe old age of 2.5 years of age.

I like to call her "NO FEAR"
She also thinks she does not need me to help her swim.
I digress, that is another story for another time.
Maybe because she has to contend with this...
Mean M Bug.
Yes, that is a helmet, gloves and full pads
since the last set of outdoor ice rink photos.
We now also have enough skates to
have the whole neighborhood over.
What's that you say?
Umm, yes, 2 by 4 beams now make up the rink.
There are already plans for the S Family 2011-2012 rink.
An expansion.
I think K was joking about selling advertising for the boards.
I hope.
Post a Comment