Friday, February 11, 2011

Model Status

Lately for some reason the kids want
to have photos taken with Santana.
He's getting old
therefore more complacent
about being manhandled.
He also does not lick like Lucy.
Santana's eyes are not this white in person
but they are getting whiter...
he is getting older.
Both kids are very sweet to Santana
and he does pretty well with them.
He can be nippy if he's not feeling well.
Lucy pretty much takes everything
without even a whimper.
Still she's earned the moniker
Licky Lucy for a reason.
Drives us ALL nuts!
Poor girl.

Any who, Santana is the fav
of both kids
though M Bug has claimed him
as HIS dog
and he gave Missy Lucy when
she was too young to agree or disagree.
Whatevs...
I still feed them the most
so they are BOTH mine ;)!
*Santana says,
"itsa alla gooda.  I can sleep sittin' up.  What up, YO!?"

He also wants you all to know
"I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the DOGwalk
Yeah on the DOGwalk on the DOGwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the DOGwalk

I'm too sexy for dog bed too sexy for my dog bed
Too sexy by far
And I'm too sexy for dog food
Too sexy for dog food what do you think about that

I'm a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the DOGwalk
Yeah on the DOGwalk on the DOGwalk yeah
I shake my little touche on the DOGwalk

I'm too sexy for my too sexy for my too sexy for my..."

*Hmm I believe being THIS sick and blogging is a BAD idea!
Post a Comment