Thursday, March 3, 2011

Q&A with M Bug

I ran across these questions at some point in December and we passed some time answering these questions over a few days during the Christmas holiday break.

I did this with M Bug when he was maybe three (ish).  It was amusing to do back then.  If I had some time I would go find the one from when he was three but I do not so you will just have to trust me that it was funny.  I thought it would be fun to see how he answered now.  Maybe I will do it in two more years?!

The bold parts are his answers.  The stuff in italics are my comments obviously. 

M Bug Questions @ five years old - December 2010

What is something I always say to you?
"Do you want to watch this?"  (crap... we did watch a lot of TV over the Christmas holiday break.)

What makes me happy?
When I listen

What makes me sad?
The books.  Every book makes you sad. (we had just finished reading Charlotte's Web, come on it makes me cry EVERY time!)

How do I make you laugh?
By being the flesh and bones monster (don't ask...)

What do you think I was like as a child?
Short and brown haired

How old am I?
32 years old (ALL RIGHT, I like this boy!)

How tall am I?
16 inches (me and the garden gnome can totally hang out!)

What is my favorite thing to do?
Go grocery shopping (THE EFF????)

What do I do when you are not around?
Go grocery shopping (my god I hope not!)

If I become famous, what will it be for?
Making food because you're the goodest food maker ever (LOVE!)

What am I really good at?
Snowball fights (we had just had a really good one that was wildly fun!)

What am I not really good at?
You are a little good at helping and a little bad at it (not sure what that means or what that is referring to but clearly he was trying to be say something that I am bad at in a nice way which just tells you a bunch about M Bug!)

What is my job?
Working as a medicine lady (LOL!)

 What is my favorite food?
Pizza ('tis true!)

What makes you proud of me?
When you stay home with me (like today)

What makes me proud of you?
You're proud when I use my powers for good (when M Bug is super helpful with Missy or does something nice for a friend/classmate we tell him he is using his powers for good.  You know playing off the whole super hero thing!)

If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Sleeping Beauty (huh...)

What do you and I do together?
Grocery shopping (okay seriously?  I need a new hobby y'all.)

How are we the same?
We both have blue eyes.

How are you and I different?
You have not lost any teeth (yet...)

How do you know that I love you?
You hug me.

Where is your favorite place to go?
Grocery store (REALLY?  SOMEBODY SAVE ME.)

What is one thing you wish you could change about me?
Your yelling.  It drives me crazy (complete with an eye roll) and it gives me a headache (yeah kid me too.)

What would I do with a million dollars?
You would buy stuff for me and Missy (Surprisingly he did not say go to the GROCERY STORE.)

What do I help you with?
My homework
Post a Comment