Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Year of the Flower

M Bug and K went a little wild this year
planting bulbs.
They are blooming so well
I cannot stop taking photos of these
vibrant early bright colors.
They come and go so quickly
I do not want to miss any of it!
Tulips and gerbera daisies are my favorites of all time.
EVER.
Vegas Daffodils or something weird like that!
Cutest little things that last all Spring and Summer 
This is our solar power high tech
but non killing mole removal system
If it thinks there is a mole
it emits a chattering sound
that tells the mole there is danger.
No moles in the front garden YET.
I lurve this tree.
It blooms early and it is just breath taking.
I fear we will need to remove it due to
its location.
For now I am in love.
Dandelion of course
The official flower of the Midwest?
These are funky little flowers that take forever to come out
and they go away in the blink of an eye.
In our garden, they come out first
so
both kids ohh and ahh over
them every year!
It's cute.
I hope I never forget
that childish thrill at seeing
the first Spring flowers blooming.
I just love this time of year.
LOVE!!!
Post a Comment