Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hello Mudda

Quite honestly Mother's Day has only begun
but if today gets better...
or worse
it has already been AWESOME!
The kids woke me
at the usual early hour
of half past 7.
There was Starbucks samwiches
for everyone
Apple Fritters for later
COFFEE for the adults
and gifties.
M Bug has kept his a secret
since Friday.
The best part is that HE pulled
aside his sister and made a card with her
telling me to stay out.
I also dropped a major hint
about what I REALLY wanted to get
for Mother's Day.
And LO I received it!
Cannot wait to use my gifties.
Hope your Mother's Day is as awesome
as mine has been already!
Love.

M Bug's tile that I will treasure
FOREVER and EVER.
Close-up
Cards
and
Missy's gift including the purple dog
she made at Ashley's house : )
Left side: M Bug
He said "it is a picture of me
and I am thinking about
how much I love you!"
Right side: Missy
She wrote to me
I think it says I love you Mommy
for being up with me when I could not
sleep LAST night.
And a photo of a spider, who knows it's cute!
The best part of it all:
I asked for this specifically.
I wanted a garden gnome
and I wanted gerbera daisies.
I LOVE THEM WITH ALL OF MY HEART.
I am named him Alfredo and he shall live in the backyard.
under the daffodil plant!
Happy Mother's Day To All!
Post a Comment