Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Par-tay like a six year old

M Bug's (Ha-ha Matthew?!) Colts Cake
I have no idea where I am in
the grand scheme of things.
I think I showed M Bug's Birthday day
but none from his party.
Sadly there are not many from his party day.
Making do!
Silly hat and Colt's bling
The Table
Different table shot
M Bug wanted his party at the local gymnastic place.
He has total blast!
Getting the party started right!
All the kids had pink cheeks
and they were five minutes in!
EXTREME CLOSE-UP
Center of attention and loving it.
Blowing out his candle
I love that Alex is next to him in this photo
Six years running
and there is that photo taken days before M Bug
was born where Annie and I are standing side by side
with our huge baby bellies!
So cool.
Missy loved the cake.
And sitting next to Logan.
Logan, on the other hand, not so thrilled
about Missy love.
Present opening
I think all of the kids had a ball.
The gymnastics place has the best staff
and the party is super easy.
Mostly I do not have to make sure my house is clean!
All bonuses in my book!!
Post a Comment