Friday, August 12, 2011

Nothing Fancy*

Lime popsicles and football practice
I love this place!
Withering
I get this look often lately.
I have no idea why
I am so the COOL mom
right?!
Green Shrek tongue
Bug with a bug
at O Park today
Beautiful amazing weather
simply soaking it up
Heading to football practice
Happy as a clam
Me, driving
lost in the woods
NEAR our house
without gas (seriously, not exaggerating)
Decision to be less home bound
was made on this day!
Aww the TALL girls and me
That is not just the STREET
that is me being a good 6-10 inches shorter!
Also I look preggers here.
SO NOT PREGGERS.
(Note to self: must lose weight...)
Shel in back and Carie in orange were my roomies!!
Favorite question of the day:
"So which of your racks isn't real?"
REALLY...
(BTW there were more than I realized!)

* No instagram in our world.
SO NOT WITH THE IN CROWD
again :)
Post a Comment