Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zhu-Zhu

Zhu-Zhu Races
which K pointed out
is rather pointless.
Those silly critters just go in circles...
M Bug and his toothless grin
They cancelled school pictures tomorrow
I told M Bug now he can go
for that NO front teeth look
for the re-scheduled photo day!
Meet Rocco
I think she was dancing
or showing me how she pinches people
or something that only a 3 year old can get away with!
I caught Missy in the middle of a FAKE cough
No, I should not make fun of her cough
she's had it for flippin' days
but dude when someone is fake coughing
right at your camera
you must shoot a photo.
It made me laugh out loud when I took it.
It highlights her dramatic side.
Such drama!
Zhu-Zhu reverence
Sweet Miss
Evening Lighting
I have been into candles lately.
It is the cooler fall temps and
the early darkness in the evenings.
I am ready to start cooking chili and corn bread
and break out sweaters and jeans.
Football and fall leaves are in the air.
This candle is aptly named Pumpkin Spice, yum!
I think we are going apple picking this weekend or next
and I found a slow cooker recipe for applesauce
that I am geeked to try,
which is just weird to type!
I usually love fall
but this year I am kind of going into it
kicking and screaming.
I am not ready for what follows fall this year.
Ready or not, here we go!
Post a Comment