Monday, December 26, 2011

CHRISTMAS DAY!

First (and second and third) view of the cookie/letter scene
M Bug was up at FIVE.
We made him wait till six.
He was in and out for most of that hour.
K finally go up with M Bug to watch ESPN.
Missy was OUT cold too.
I think she would have slept till 8:00am... of course.
I finally roused her at around 6:15.
Telling me the REINDEER ATE THE FOOD!
Annual Advent Calendar shot
Missy melted down right before this photo
I cannot even remember why...
She bucked up for the picture
and was happy by the time
we started down the stairs to the basement.
FIRST VIEW!
She shrieked I GOT THE PHONE.
She was very happy about her Santa gifties.
M Bug was also very very happy.
I was worried he would be bummed
that Santa did not get him the DSI
he suddenly decided he wanted
I was not going to run out and buy one of those
I was relieved when he was excited
about the football "stuff", Vtech Computer, and Legos
that Santa left for him.
More photos to come...
Post a Comment