Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Eve of the New Year

I do not know...
this one is hard to write.
New Year's Eve
we went to our friends house 
for a few hours
We made this decision 
I feel guilty for leaving 
the dogs behind to this minute.
I sobbed when we returned home 
and I saw how bad Santana looked
So while we were "enjoying"
ourselves my poor sweet dog
was so sick and by himself.
I am trying to let it go,
but it is a little hard to look at
these particular photos...
Pre-party
 Noshing on snacks
 Awaiting the yummy treats
 Self portrait
Me with beer eyes
 This one is cute 
minus my beer eyes
 The M Bug Look
Also doesn't look like M Bug is enjoying a beer
He was not but there are several of these
and the beer is directly in front of him
Why?  I do not know...
New Year's Eve Snuggle
We all played Connect 4 Launchers
from the moment M Bug brought it home
from Toys R Us on Friday
It was a fun way to bring in the new year
 2012 Happy New Year
Lucy even got in on the act...
She is thrilled, no?
Bug stayed up past midnight this year!
It was fun. 
We played games and cuddled Santana
We watched the ball drop
and clinked champaigne glasses
filled with organic sparkling cranberry juice.
We kissed and hugged
and it seemed like an amazing way to bring
in 2012.
And it was, it is, 
it just sad that two days later so much changed..
Post a Comment