Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome to The Jungle


Only because I have been meaning to start to write again on here and I never do. I thought 'oh start with this silly meme and then SURELY I will want to write again'.  Of course, most of what I want to write is heavy stuff that is depressing about depression and negative feelings and all that crap so… (fake) happy Meme it is!

1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?

Imagine (John Lennon) - I do know… I mean there are so many songs.  Welcome to the Jungle (G 'n R)!?  Ha.  I mean seriously.  Should it be a song that pumps me up?!  Or one that I love because of the meaning.  I chose one that I love because of the meaning and one that pumps me up then!

2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?

I ran 13.1 miles on a tough course and I felt like a rock star with the time I had at the end.
We had friends over and it was seriously the greatest way to spend the afternoon/evening after a race.
Spring has sprung and really that encapsulated all of the goodness that happened this past weekend.

3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?

Grease. FOR SURE! Breakfast at Tiffany’s would be the 2nd one!  Any Doris Day movie!

4. What actor/ actress would play you in a movie of your life?

Emma Watson – mostly because I have a girl crush on her and I think she’s adorable and I would like to be as adorable as she is.

5. What is your favorite quote?

She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails. ~ Elizabeth Edwards

6. What was your first concert?

Ziggy Marley and B-52s on the lawn at Shoreline (Mountain View CA) with my sister and her boyfriend

7. What Internet website do you visit the most?
Facebook, Google Reader (‘till it’s gone in June.  Boo hoo hoo), Zulily, The Weather Channel, Hotmail, Emma (for work)

8. Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you best and why?

Sleepy – I have terrible insomnia and so I wake up most days falling over tired until about noon

9. If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

Homemade Macaroni and cheese, broccoli, a plate of fresh fruit, and Crème brulee (made right!)

10. What is the background of your computer?

A funky blue with a picture of Lucy and Santana – I still miss Santana still so much so it is nice to see him every day (at work).

11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Where wouldn't I go???  Where would I start is the better question!  I would start first and foremost with The Netherlands, moving on to Belgium, Germany and the Swiss Alps.  Italy, England, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Albania (odd, right!?) Poland, Russia (there are various cities I am intrigued by there), Finland, Sweden, Norway, and Denmark.  Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Japan, all (or any) of the Caribbean, Chile, Argentina, Brazil, The Philippines, Costa Rica, every single National park in the US, New Orleans, Atlanta (just drove through one time, would like to stop and visit it), ME/NH/VT, Boston (again), NYC (again and again…), Portland OR, France (though it is the least of the European countries I want to see… weird, right!?) Hong Kong and mainland China… I know there are specific locations I am missing (Galapagos Islands!) but seriously? I am ready to go anywhere!  I have a passport ready to go at any time just waiting for the kiddos to get a little older
J!
Post a Comment