Friday, July 19, 2013

I am...

I am a child.
I am a mother.
I am a wife.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am an auntie.
I am a cousin.
I am an employee.
I am a runner.
I am working.
I am high school graduate.
I am college graduate, twice.
I am enjoying summer.
I am looking forward to the fall.
I am a sports fiend.
I am capable.
I am forgiving.
I am a dreamer.
I am a conqueror of fears.
I am an explorer of history.
I am a reader.
I am a writer.
I am a listener of music.
I am not beautiful.
I am a loud laugh-er and I do not care if that is not a word :)!
I am silly.
I am a night owl.
I am perpetually tired.
I am not a morning person.
I am stronger than I usually think I am.
I am not tolerant of whining.
I am a hugger.
I am a teller of stories and jokes.
I am someone who likes to cook.
I am a television junkie.
I am fit.
I am an animal lover.
I am a traveler.
I am an outdoorsy gal.
I am a shoe lover.
I am a clothing hoarder.
I am a cleaner and a neatnik.
I am often late for many things.
I am surprised when I am early!
I am in love with my kids and husband.
I am in love with this life, the only I have.
I am grateful and wish for no more that what I already have
I am just grateful for all of these things.




Post a Comment